Building a strong and vibrant marriage can be a challenge. Building a strong and thriving business is an even bigger challenge. Doing both as married business owners/partners — without sacrificing one for the other — can seem almost impossible.
Usually it’s your marriage that suffers in this battle for your time, energy, and attention. And once your marriage starts to crumble, it directly affects the performance of your business. It can become a vicious and destructive cycle.
The good news is that it is possible and you can experience a lasting transformation in both your relationship and your business. If you’re ready to share an experience together as married business owners/partners that is vibrant and fulfilling, we would love to help you experience that powerful transformation.
Effective Communication & Conflict Management Is Key
To have both a vibrant marriage and a thriving business, you must have an effective communication and conflict management strategy — between the two of you as a couple, and within your business. And because conflict is an inevitable aspect of every relationship and every business, it is essential that you have an effective and productive way of communicating and managing conflict when it happens.
The key steps in developing your own communication and conflict management strategy include:
• Discovering your natural strengths as individuals and how to leverage them as a couple.
• Learning how your natural conflict management style may be undermining your leadership — at a significant cost to your relationship and your business.
• Identifying exactly how your personality preferences may be creating unnecessary conflict and frustration (both at home and at work).
• Building on your combined strengths to develop a more productive working relationship.
• Developing an effective approach for nurturing the romance and intimacy while simultaneously building a profitable business.
If you’d like have an introductory discussion to see how we might help you and your spouse build both a strong marriage and a strong business — without sacrificing one for the other — let’s schedule a no-obligation strategy session. If you’d like to get in touch about something else, please contact us directly via phone or email using the info below.
Premera Group LLC | Mailing Address: PO Box 41374, Eugene, OR 97404
Contact Phone: (541) 854-0470 | Fax: (541) 550-2289